Friday, March 20, 2009

WOW Its hard work

Maan it hard work getting all this work done and trying to watch my kids and keep them out of stuff.
So I managed to get into one of the local towns small trade show, just some 20 local businesses, but happens to be when the Pee Wee provincals are going on so we can get our names out there.
So much to do in so little time, and the kids keep getting into stuff. Its crazy!!

I laughed so hard alst night when my husband came home and asked what was for supper, I said chicken nuggets and fries, his reponse was wow thats really gourmet!!
I was on the go all day and finally have just finished. But I accomplished a lot, got my display all set up, everything organized in totes, I even made a catalog to leave out on the table!

1 comment:

  1. I've had a few days like this also. Planning supper is the LAST item on your list
    I've used the "we're having scrambled eggs and toast" quite often !
    good luck with your show !

    ReplyDelete