Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Handmade Therapy



I just thought I'd start out with introducing myself. My name is Hilda and I stay at home with my two boys Kaed and Brayer. They are two and 8 months old so I'm pretty busy with them.

I found after staying home for the first year that I was starting to get a little bit bored so I wanted to find ways to keep myself both occupied and possibly bring in some cash for myself so I started sewing. I never really thought I would learn to love it so much but I do! Now I am definately never bored and instead am always wishing for more hours in the day.

I mostly make baby slings and handbags but I hope to start branching out in clothes and more things this year. I do a lot of my business just by word of mouth but I also have an Etsy shop here. I also love to blog and find that it's a great way to motivate me to try new projects, as then I have something to blog about! Feel free to check out my blog, entitled Handmade Therapy . I have a couple of tutorials on there and just recently finished my 100th post! Time sure flies.

I look forward to being a part of the blog as well and reading about all your WAHM business.

No comments:

Post a Comment