Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hi Everyone!



Just wanted to take a minute and say hello to everyone! I am have recently opened an online store for babies and kids Small Steps Eco Store, featuring Organic, Natural and Handmade Items with a focus on items made in Canada and also made by my fellow WAHMs! I am based in Saskatoon, SK and work mostly out of my house although I do help out at my Son's dayhome two days a week. I love being able to be at home with him and watch him grow up, he will turn three next weekend (OMG)! Along with running the site I also create some of my products and work in collaboration with Anna from Immogens Garden (on Etsy). I am so thankful to work with Anna she is an amazing Artisan and I am very privileged to work with her and carry her products on my site. As well I carry the Bare Organics bodycare line which are truly amazing products for your children especially those with any skin troubles. Another great line that I carry is the Bambu line of Organic bamboo bowls and utensils for your little ones a great alternative to plastic! I am very passionate about researching for the latest, safest and modern products for your children and I spend a great deal of time doing that in the hopes to provide you with products that are unique and of an exceptional quality. I have some new exciting things coming up in the next few months and can't wait to share them with you! I am also in the process of moving my store out of my bedroom and into the office we have just finished renovating for my store. So on that note I must get back to work have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. you are an amazing woman...and SUCH a sweetheart. i am so glad we found one another!

    ReplyDelete