Monday, March 16, 2009

The Pampered Chef

Hello,
I've been with The Pampered Chef for over 2 years...AND I LOVE IT.
I'm a stay at home Mom of 2 kids...and live in rural area of NorthEast BC.
I love my kids and being home with them but found I was looking for a little something else to do...needed some adult time and perhaps a way to support my scrapbooking habit.
With the Pampered Chef I discovered how I could work from home and have one night out a week that brought home the monthy paycheque I was looking for.
The Pampered Chef offers high quality kitchen products and recipes that make cooking and meal planning more convenient and affordable.
We provided REAL SOLUTIONS to cooking and entertaining at home more.
The Pampered Chef is a great company to be involved with as they have lots of consultant incentives of FREE product, a great commissions stucture, and the opportunity to earn FREE Trips. I just earned my 1st trip and have just returned from a 5 day vacation in ARUBA...courtesy of The Pampered Chef.
If you are even the slightest bit curious...please feel free to contact me as I love to share this opportunity with people. Email me at esaubaby@hotmail.com and I will email you back or call you back so you don't have to pay the long distance charge to call me:)
The Pampered Chef is currently a member of the Canadian Direct Selling Association.
FYI Here is the nuts N bolts of getting started...
$195 investment to start, includes everything you need...catalogs, kitchen products and a tote to carry it all (over a $600 value, if you were to purchase the kitchen products themselves)
For a limited time recieve a 50%rebate on the New Consultant Kit...expires March 31/09
EG. In your first 30 days...submit 4 shows equalling $1500 in sales and you would recieve,
a 50% rebate on your kit costs, earn $330 commission plus recieve $200 to spend on Pampered Chef products.
It is truly a wonderful home based business opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Also check out my website www.pamperedchef.biz/leanneesau
Also call our business opportunity line 416-763-9167

1 comment:

  1. hello there PC sister!

    You were in Aruba to?? wasn't it fabulous?
    Are you going to Disney?
    hows biz in BC? i just started blogging here, check it out!

    ReplyDelete