Monday, March 16, 2009

My life in a bucket of buttercream

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my business. I am a WAHM to two beautiful boys, ages 6 1/2 month and 2 years, and I have a full bakery in my basement. We bought our house with every intention of developing the basement into my second kitchen and a playroom for the kids to hang out on the days I had to work. We've been open for a year and a half and the word is spreading about us with little advertising.

My bakery, Simply Sweet Ltd., specializes in custom cakes for all occasions. I make everything from scratch and I also try to accomidate to those with special diets whenever the request comes in. I also do classes for Mom's and children several time during the year including gingerbread house and decorating sugar cookies.

Check us out at www.simplysweetltd.com.

Krista

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista! Sounds like our kids are similar ages! I sympathize! LOL! Hopefully this blog will be busier then the network I attempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome tot he site, I really need to get to Calgary to taste your treats!!LOL
    Maybe one day we can make it to town when u are having a class my 6yr old is into baking and such,

    ReplyDelete