Monday, March 23, 2009

For the love of Spork!




















So these past few days have been filled with troubles with my site and the shopping cart not functioning right, it has been very stressful! During this time I gave my Son one of my new products to try it's called a Spork made by Bambu( http://www.smallstepsecostore.com/product_details.php?pid=75&cname=Meal%20Time&id=0 ) It's a spoon at one end and a fork at the other end. This little utensil is prefect for preschoolers learning to use a fork as they can flip it to the spoon side when the fork just isn't working and the wider base I find makes it easier to hold on to for them. All and all this has become our favourite utensil. Spencer highly reccomends it! I am also going to be getting in a line of tableware made from corn as an alternative to the bambu. So other than my website stress things are progressing nicely. As well my store is going to be featured on CanadianBabiesBabble ( http://www.canadianbabies.ca/ ) on April 6, 2009 so if you have signed up for that newsletter you can look for my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment