Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Direct Sales Seminar

Hello Ladies,

This is a seminar that Im planning to attend. And I so wanted to share. When I first started with Passion Parties I went to one of her training sessions and OMG did I learn a ton of tips and tricks to get me started. It is actually the buzz I got from Belinda Elsworth that I took and ran when I started my business. Its a seminar that is designed to help any direct sales company. She is coming to edmonton the weekend of March 27/28(Friday /Saturday). Belinda is a Direct sales expert with 20+ years of experiance in the industry.

Im copying a part of the email I got so you can get more information. I know ladies from Calgary that are coming up to edmonton for this seminar, and honestly $50 is a small investment for your business. And its a tax write off..so why not!



Dear Nilu
Reminder: It's not too late to register for my upcoming seminars! Register prior to March 20th to receive a discount.
I will be conducting TWO different seminars in Edmonton, AB, on Friday, March 27th and Saturday, March 28th! I can't think of a better way to get your Spring/Summer off to a great start than by attending one or both of my seminars!

On Friday, March 27th, I'll be training from "How to Build a Million Dollar Organization." This seminar is good for any level of leader.

You'll learn:
taking recruiting to the next level; getting new starts off to a great start; building vision in others; how to build a business that will last; and much, much more.

And, I'll also be conducting my Step into Success seminar on Saturday, March 28th. This seminar will benefit everyone wanting to take their business to the next level -- it covers all the basics of the business.

You'll learn: build every area of your business; manage your time wisely; motivate yourself AND others; develop a common-sense winning approach; increase your appointments (bookings) and sales average; create a more powerful presentation; develop an active sales organization . . . and much, much more!

Join us for one or both seminars! Register for one seminar or for both. If you pre-register at Step into Success by March 20th, you'll receive a discount.

Note: There is a discount if you attend both seminars! You can attend both seminars for $50 US. The discount will be provided when we process your registration, it will NOT be reflected in what you see online.

If you have questions or would like to hire Belinda to come to your area, please contact Donna at 931-525-3552 or donna@stepintosuccess.com.
Sincerely,
Belinda Ellsworth


Hope to see you there ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if she is coming to Calgary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not this trip she isnt. She did come last year in October though. Sign up for her emil on the step into success website, and they send out reminders to when and where she does seminars. I know a lot of Passion Parties ladies are driving up here from Calgary for this seminar in March.

    ReplyDelete