Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am ready!

I spent all day Friday with my girlfriend getting my papers ready and into the computer for my income taxes. Nothing can be more frustrating then trying to learn a new computer program under a deadline. Looking back I should have started this sooner but I thought I had more important things to do. So now I am struggling to learn and get things caught up. We were able to figure out the general journal and make our entries there to generate what the accountant needs with the least amount of stress. We were also able to get my GST return completed and I am happy to say I am getting a nice return.

As for the store it's slow right now and I am still having some issues with my shopping cart but we are trying to resolve them. I have set a number of good sales please feel free to check them out and pass them on to anyone you know! http://www.smallstepsecostore.com/ as well I have set up a facebook group for the store too feel free to join for the latest news!

Fans of Small Steps Eco Store

No comments:

Post a Comment