Tuesday, June 2, 2009

momcafé event

May 29th, Moms, Money and Meaning



I go to these momcafé events because at every single one of them, there is a moment when I think "This is my message for today. This is the reminder I am supposed to take with me."

My reminders for this event...

Stop resisting your true self. The world needs you to be who you are, not someone else.

and...

With every economic downturn there will, at some point, be an economic upturn.

Oh, I also go for the lattes, danish and 2 hour break from the toddler. Well worth the price of admission!

Shawna
www.smallwonder.ca

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow momcafe looks fantastic!! I'm so excited to be discovering the wonderful community of moms there is out there!! Thanks for sharing, I think I want to join momcafe, I'll send you an email...

    ReplyDelete