Monday, January 4, 2010

Walking with the Bible

dailyMile

Still WAY too cold (-11°C /12°F ) , but I went out anyway (she da man!) I'm having trouble getting my Garmin to read my heart rate. It's given me an average heart rate today of 61bpm. I wish I was in that kind of shape! I think the strap is actually too loose - probably made for a man. I'm going to shorten it, and then try again.

Solitary figure on snow covered hillIt did "beep" me through my workout, though, and I did an interval workout to get some more of this fat blasted off. Woohoo. Toes are still thawing out, but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good.

I thought I'd share what I'm listening to. Last year I started listening to the Bible while I walked, and this year I've decided I want to go much deeper into the scriptures. Here's how I'm attempting to do it:

Read about it here: www.PraiseWalker.com

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment