Monday, March 29, 2010

Got Cravings?

eatingsweetsOn the weekend we got visited by the Girl Guides and their addicting cookies. I wasn't home, so my husband (bless him) bought two.

There are many things in this life I can easily resist. Vanilla Girl Guide cookies aren't one of them.

On my long walk on Sunday I was listening to an excellent podcast called "Get Fit! Stay Healthy!" Tina Anderson, the host, talked about a quick way to deal with cravings: splash cold water on your face and brush your teeth. I thought that was a great idea.

I came home and did some more research on dealing with cravings, and look at this cool page I found: Food Cravings

So, keep a travel toothbrush in your pocket, and arm yourself with the RIGHT food from that list, and you should be set!

Oh, and don't succumb to the Girl Guide Cookies!

Happy Walking!

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment