Thursday, November 19, 2009

Laziness has a price...

LazyEvery now and then I hit a place in my walking where I need to take about a week off. Because I've never had problems starting up again, I allow myself this grace. It happens about once or twice a year. No biggie.

About a month ago, such a timjavascript:void(0)e had arrived. I just needed a break, so I took a week off. That weekend I got the dreaded flu, and the following two weeks, while there were no messy flu symptoms, I was so tired as to be useless. I did do a couple of walks, but not enough to brag about, and each one left me drained and exhausted.

Following that my husband and I took a week off and went to Montana. Training wasn't even slightly in the picture.

Read more of the story here: www.PraiseWalker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment